Wednesday, August 28, 2002

Becky

Way to join the group Brian! (ps-you need to press post and publish or we can't see it on the page!)

Things are busy busy busy out here. the lady that went on maternity leave is coming back next Tuesday and I am a little nervous about this. Basically I think she is going to yell at me alot for things she thought I did wrong or didn't do fast enough or didn't do at all, etc. But I will perservere and hopefully it will be way better than I think - just preparing for the worst now.

But I do have a fun weekend in between complete with a trip to Monterey. Hope the weather is good.

For now I have plans to go to Office Depot and Walgreens tonight and maybe do the treadmill but I will probably convince myself that I worked to hard today and deserve to relax. And then I will go out and party because thats what California knows how to do.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home