Friday, August 30, 2002

Becky

Well Greg, I told you I would blog today. In california it is still thursday so I am OK. I am watching the MTV awards right now. they are pretty dumb, nothing very exciting happening.

Michael Jackson was a little freaky at the beginning-I think they threw him in at the last minute. I just saw P.Diddy perform. I think that his show cost more than some people make in their entire lives. yeah, that was worth it.

what else can I say.....Shakira was actually alright. Its atleast good to see all of the acts (except the above mentioned) performed with an actual band on stage and not just a track in the back.

Jimmy Fallon is OK - his best moment was at the beginning of the show when he pretended to be enrique iglesias. classic.

Happy Thursday night! The funniest part is that I know exactly where all of you are right at this moment. its as if I was there :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home