Thursday, August 29, 2002

Jen

is this thing on?

After Brian's posts, all I can say is ga ga goo goo.

I really don't have a ton to say today. Hmmm. Leave it to Gant to pick the interesting movie choices. . . I saw Dahmer, which I believe is the name of the movie, which is about our favorite homosexual serial killer cannibal. I couldn't watch most of it because I can't stand to see people (even if they are fake) being chopped up on screen. Let the scary or strange nightmares ensue! I woke up around three when I thought I felt something holding onto my left ankle.

Today is Nate's birthday, so I'm hoping that we see a good turnout at wings. Please Greg, no more hour long arguements about the strike. : ) I'll make Nate read the article for the love of god.

I'd vote for Ian.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home