Tuesday, October 08, 2002

Jen

We are the Bears shuffling crew. Shuffling on down, doin' it for you.

Shouldn't it be more like, "we are a sloppy team when we are under pressure"? Anyway, I have the 7" for the Super Bowl Shuffle. It's still a favorite of mine because it is too cheesy to bear.

Bears very sadly lose. Boo. Brian, if you were here what would you have done? Probably kill Nate, my Wisconsin boyfriend/Packers Fan. I'm not a traitor, I promise! I was actually hoping to give a litle review of "The Fridge.net," the web page that "The Refridgerator" Perry was shameless promoting last night during his half time interview, but alas, I have no time. I'm working on a budget for my public art class, and getting together a shitload of new images for seminar Thursday. Christie, I expect a full report on the website once you don't have your new office neighbor bothering you every other second.

Friday, I finally had the meeting that I had been waiting for most of my summer. I actually promised that I wouldn't let too much of our conversation out, so I won't (unless you ask me for the personal details and are not a Columbia Student!) I will tell you that he could NOT change my grade, due to "inter-departmental politics." He did basically say "If candidacy goes well, then you don't have to worry about the grade." So, I think that's good, or at least all I can hope for right now.

Candidacy, for those that are curious, is at the end of Novemeber for me. I have to present my work to the department (with the teacher that gave me the bad grade included) to prove that I am moving at the pace that they had hoped. I'm really not too worried about it now, but I'm so sure that it will catch up with me soon.

Dinner is done, so I'm going to go and eat it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home