Wednesday, April 09, 2003

Becky

Well, Amit are you jealous that I am in Cincinnati or what??!!

The week has been an interesting one full of ups and downs, blah blah blah. The good news is that I found out that I will be the proud Aunt of a baby girl this summer!! I hear that the top name choice right now is Madeline, which I think is cute, but my younger sister (who turns 21 today - yikes!!) is not a big fan of it. We were both glad that they did not have a boy because apparently Wade was at the top of the list. Not so sure about that one.....

Let's see....I have been so busy lately that I don't think I have even noticed the funny things that have been going on around me lately. I will tell you though that last week at least 4 people walked into the piece of glass that they thought was a doorway just like I did a couple of months ago, so that made me feel a little better.

I get to fly back home tomorrow. That means I will be in the office on Friday so I will get to hang out with Amit. And by the way, I think we should hit the sandwich factory or somewhere for lunch - so don't bring yours, okay!!!

Christie, I used to work in a hardware store and I never understood how there could be so many variations on lightbulbs!! or screws and bolts for that matter but what do I know about hardware....all I learned working there was that old gross-looking candy that you sell at the counter could start to become appetizing when there is no other food in the store. We used to have an overstock of this one kind of candy who's name I cannot remember right now, but its square and hard, but becomes softer as you break your teeth to chew it. oh man, this is going to keep me up all night now trying to remember - help!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home