Tuesday, August 19, 2003

Becky

Checking in from Sunny California from a class break. Its great to be out here, but not alot of time to do stuff with class being 8-5 and work to be done after class boo. I'd rather be in yoga tonight. but whatever.

Mike, nice show review - I always enjoyed those on your old blog. but don't give up on live music - you might need to branch out as you might be going to shows of bands that you are too used to seeing/listening too. All I know is I felt the same way last year and then my friend took me to see Mates of State who I had never heard of before and it was awesome and I totally got that feeling again....

anywho. Can I now tell you about how much pain/itchiness I am in right now thanks to the mosquitos on Lake Ripley??!! ayyy!!!

gotta run!

:)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home