Friday, August 15, 2003

Jen

opinions are like kisses, always giving them away

It's very tempting to see Sonic Youth tonight, but alas, it's either a free night at the cabin or $20 some odd bucks plus extra cash for drinks at a show. Is that really a good comparison? I was planning to see Ben Gibbard so that would be close to the same thing. Anyway, it looks like I will be heading up to the cabin tonight, especially now that I know that Mike and Christie are going up this eve.

Hot Stuff! Sorry. Here is an interview with The Plan that Christie forwarded me. Not the best interview, but it's interesting anyway.

I have the new DCFC thanks to Kai and well, Greg - for burning me a copy after getting it from Kai. I'm very excited to listen to it!

ok, I have nothing else to say. I'm tired. I wish I was sleeping.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home