Monday, August 11, 2003

Becky

Hey folks!

Blogger is like a new surprise everytime I log in - I never know what its going to look like! I hope you all had great weekends. Mike, welcome to the blog - I will try to post as much as possible, but I seem to go in spurts when I have time at work. What do you do in your lovely job? We should all get together soon - maybe a bar? maybe bowling?

We did alot of drywalling this weekend. Well, Greg did alot of drywalling the whole weekend, and I was a drywalling apprentice on Sunday (I got to galavant on saturday with my mom). If you do happen to find yourself in Madison on a saturday morning get your ass out of bed and go to the farmer's market that is around the capitol early before the crouds start because it is awesome!!! they have alot of free samples which was the best part - and lots and lots of cheese :).

Today, in a word, I am exhausted. And work is not very exciting. Oh, and Jen I have to go to Iowa tomorrow so Yoga is a no-go. I'll check it later if anything funny comes to me.

wait - I do have a story about how greg and I ended up driving through the ghetto of milwaukee last Friday by accident - very exciting - and I pulled up behind a pick-up truck that had a hood on the bed and it looked like there was a dog in the back. Upon further inspection I found that this "dog" had some sort of beard and that it was really a goat and not a dog at all!! a pet goat of sorts in the hood of milwaukee. excellent.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home