Thursday, August 14, 2003

Jen

Why am I a magnet?

Yesterday, I was harassed by this German guy while he took pictures of me and asked me if I had Ishimoto prints in the box I was carrying. Lot's of freaks here at work.

One time, a woman actually brought her cat into the museum. she was carrying it like it was a baby wrapped in a blanket, so at first it was hard to tell that it actually was not a baby. Then we heard it meowing. She then came up to the front desk and asked us if she could let it run around because it was tired of being held. Um, you should have thought of that before bringing your cat to a MUSEUM. NOT A PETTING ZOO, A MUSEUM! Anyway, her boyfriend/husband/whateves walk in and she tells her cat, "Daddy's here now."

Who's going to Fizz tonight? Who's going to the cabin this weekend?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home