Monday, August 11, 2003

Mike

"What do you do in your lovely job?" - Becky

I do financial aid-related stuff for a "university" that will remain nameless (at least on this blog). I put "university" in quotes because it's really not much of a school, but there are campuses throughout the US. You can frequently catch commercials for my employer during airings of Ricki Lake and Jerry Springer.

I'd love to get together one of these days. I've got plans for Friday (Sonic Youth @ Goose Island Fest), but Saturday and most future weekends are open. Your 'hood or mine is fine - I'm willing to travel.

I had a pretty fun weekend. On Friday, I shot some pool at Lucky Strike. The fun ended for a while on Saturday when I went to work (6 day work weeks - woo!), but I managed to work my way over to the Lincoln Tap Room for my friend Lindsay's birthday during the evening. I must have offended the waitress in some previous life, because she skipped right over me 3 times when taking drink orders, and then failed to return with my change after the last drink. I had to yell out my order as she walked away.

That's enough negativity for one post - cheese rules!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home