Wednesday, August 20, 2003

Jen

frozen television tears

I'm haighly annoyed today, but eh, what am I going to do about it? I guess I could look here or here for some laughs. Fine, it worked.

I saw 28 days later recently, and for those of you that don't know about it, it's a British zombie flick shot entirely on video. The scripting was really good, but had the qualities of usual zombie flicks from Resident Evil to the orginal day of the living dead. I was impressed by the shots of London completely empty. I've been to London, and can't ever remember any place whithin the city without people. Also, the zombies or as they are called in the moive "the infected" are much quicker and detirmined than usual zombies. I watch a lot of zombie movies - actually, just horror movies in general.

Oh, just got a call from downstairs. Looks like I have a package!

Birthday countdown until I'm 25: 5 days.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home