Friday, August 08, 2003

Jen

For some reason, our archive thing isn't working so well, and because I'm slightly bored today, I really wanted to see if I wrote the story down about the woman who told me I reminded her of her unborn fetus. Found it! So here it is:


Tues. Feb 11, 2003

Ok, one short story and then I'm off for home and yoga. Nate and I are at Cody's on Saturday night, sitting at the bar, enjoying $1.75 Schlitz (this is only important due to the fact that they are soooo cheap.) This women sits down next to me -she's in her fifties (I find this out later), she's smoking (she just started a year ago because she rather die younger than older) and she orders a glass of wine (only important because we are at a bar that also serves $1.75 Schlitz.) Anyway, I have the pleasure of talking to her for a majority of the night, and she's a real cool lady. I'm not sure exactly what I said, but she then tells me, "You're like the daughter I aborted 24 years ago." Hmmm. How does one respond to that?

Ok, that's all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home