Tuesday, August 26, 2003

Jen

I'm waiting for something to go wrong

I had a great birthday weekend minus the fact that I am now 25 years old. I had the peeps over on Friday, hung out with the lady friends on Saturday and went out to dinner for my birthday. Nice.

I know I bitched about the bachlorette party last week, but it did turn out to be fun. We went to a group bachlorette party at yes, gulp, Excalibur, which I though would completely suck. It turned out to be a good time, and my first experience with a male stripper. "Officer Chico" was, um, interesting? Lots of things I didn't really expect but expected at the same time. You get it, right?

Later we went to White Star, which I know for a fact that I will never ever go to again. "Mr. White Pants" as he has come to be known, was this guy with a black shirt and white pants that would not leave our group alone. We would push him away and he'd be back in 5 minutes, like we were kidding about not wanting him around. The dance floor was so crowded that you were constantly touching someone else, and many a person took advantage of that by groping you as they walked by. feel. so. dirty.

Today, I am once again tired due to a lack of sleep. To top it off, my air conditioner isn't working, and my apartment feels disgusting. I hope little Josie is doing ok today. I had to call crazy old Ernie which, as always, is very UNPLEASANT.

It looks like we have some cool things to do on Thursday in honor of Mars. Check it out.

Speaking of Mars, has anyone heard that new Mars Volta song that is on the radio? It is so awesome. I need that album now!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home