Wednesday, August 27, 2003

Becky

It's good to be back in the office and actually have time to blog. Last night we had dinner with some friends from work who are in from out of town. One of the girls used to live in Chicago and we met up with some of her old co workers. At one point this one guy starts talking about how he has a bathtub full of ice for unsuspecting women he brings home. yikes.

Oh my how long ago I started this blog. Glad to hear the bachelorette party was fun - I'll be interested to hear how the "gifts" were received.

This blog needs a get-together but unfortunately it will have to be in a few weeks as this weekend is a wedding in Michigan and the weekend after will be meeting the new niece weekend! but apparently my sister Laura is still "pg" according to my mom. and we still don't know the "secret" name which supposedly starts with a "T". My mom assumes its going to be a "wierd" name. I think its going to be T-rex, but that's just me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home