Monday, December 15, 2003

Jen

I got some lovely phantasies
And you got some lovely phantasies
Tear off the top, let your memory pop
Its running, running running, running away


-Phantasies, Stephen Malkmus and the Jicks

In a seven day period, I was at Burrito House 4 times. With the way that this night is looking, I may be there again tonight. Look out.

It's fine if you missed the opening for Consuming Nature. Lucky for you, the show is up until February, so I expect people to stop by. Mike, consuming job and then traffic with assholes can be upsetting for the stomach. Take two tums and call me in the morning. Thanks for thinking of me though.

I saw Stephen Malkmus at the Double Door Saturday night, which turned out to be a great show. The first band, Head of Fever, really didn't hold my interest after the first few songs. The M's, the second band, were really tight and totally rocked out although I don't know if I'd go out and buy a CD. Finally Stephen Malkmus and the Jicks ruled and now I want to buy every Pavement CD I don't have and this CD too. Wow. they played forever, but it was really great.

Give me a sec. Must switch computers

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home