Monday, January 05, 2004

Jen

vision tunnled: mission street hunger beat - lodged out as the engine wheezed, still moving regardless of stable ground - and this stable ground.

Well, I'm back at work and back from two wonderful, and yes, unproductive weeks off. (no thesis paper even thought of.)

I spent Christmas in Vegas, and on a whim, traveled to New York for New Years Eve. I just got back on Saturday at around 5 in the morning. It was a straight 14 hours of driving with the last 4 seeming like a dream.

My transition into the real world this morning (aka - not going to bed at 5 am every night and waking up somewhere in the middle of the afternoon) was really rough. I had a bunch of crazy dreams that woke me up periodically through the night, which didn't help the fact that I finally got to bed late to begin with.

I haven't accomplished much today besides organizing all my shit for the week, but I guess that is something, right?

What has everyone been up to? I can pretty much say I know roughly what 4/5 of this blog has been doing, so Mike, fill us in. Christie, I know you haven't written in awhile, but come on, don't you think you have a reason?

Back later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home