Monday, December 15, 2003

Back again.

Here is a brief list of things to do as written on my left hand.

-orange
-balance
-evrod
-flyer miles
-neg holders


I can officially cross two things of the list.

I was going to talk about this cool guy that I met at the show, and how he was a real riot to hang out with, but I don't feel like typing that story anymore. I do, however, after looking at the Stephen Malkmus website, want to talk about why I think that he used to have a girlfriend or really liked a lady friend named Jen. I don't have any real proof besides the fact that he has two songs that refer to jen at some point and time. One song is called "Jenny and the Ess-Dog" that is basically about 18 year old Jen and her 31 year old man in a cover band. Song number two about Jen is called "Deado" and has lyrics like "Jen, you took me far into a long line. Divine divine divine divine." So although this has nothing to do with me, and Jen is probably the most common name in the world, I still feel special.

Ok, enough boring stuff for you today.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home