Friday, February 06, 2004

Becky

Wow, its been along time for me and I am finally getting caught back up!

Mike - I just watched the movie - fantastic work. I'm singing the theme song to Perfect Strangers in my head right now..... (standing tall - on the wings of my dreams!!)

I also have a comment about Cameron McGill and the fact that my sister used to have class with him and the hots for him and he played a couple of shows at "the white house" where my sister lived 97-98 in Champaign (4th and Chalmers I think - right around the corner from the Illini Inn/Bonnie Jeans). Ahh Bonnie Jeans, I am reminded of one of the first nights greg and I hung out and I bought him a piece of pizza which he promtly dropped on the ground before taking even 1 bite... but I digress.

work is work is work, but its not nearly as bad as it was last year so I can't complain too much. i got my premiere status on united again and have been in california during some of the coldest weather this winter.

Crapple is on for tonight as long as I don't wuss out like I did last night....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home