Friday, February 06, 2004

Jen

"Do you want to be in a Nicholas Cage movie?"

That is what I was asked by a woman this morning at the brown line Paulina stop waiting for the train. I replied "Nope." as I put my headphones in. I'm not sure if it was legit or not because she didn't approach me in a way that made me think she was professional. If you are looking for extras, wouldn't you ask - "Hi, I'm looking for extras for a new Nicholas Cage movie that is coming out, are you interested?" Instead, she asked me that question and then left the platform. For all I know, she was taking a tally in her head of all the people who would be interested in being in a movie with Nicholas Cage.

Yesterday, Greg mentioned that our call and response on this blog was majorly lacking, so I will try to improve on that in the future. So, CRAPPLE is a wonderful raffle like game that happens the first friday of every month at this bar on Lincoln and Wellington. Mike can probably explain it better because he's been going longer than I. I will say that you either get the crap under the bar or cool prizes above the bar depending on what you pull from the pitcher if your raffle ticket gets called. Mike, I think we may have a full house tonight! I think that I'll probably be showing up around tenish or so.

I will now rock the "post and publish" button.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home