Wednesday, February 04, 2004

Greg

Bon Bons all the way. That's why I currently weigh 4700 lbs. When I sit around the house, I sit around the house.

---------------------------------------

On the subject of rock, many years ago I somehow came up with the idea that the phrase 'rock and roll' is a proper response to any kind of statement. I use it occasionally at my job as the Sylvan Advantage. Example:

Me-Can you get me some sharpened pencils?
Lady that I asked-Sure.
Me-Rock and Roll!
L.T.I.A-Did you just say rock and roll?
Me (sheepishly)-Yes, sorry.

Apparently my social norms aren't quite the same as everyone else's at my place of bidness.

--------------------------------------

My boy Edwards did okay yesterday. One win, and half a win. Not too bad. If he can keep it up, he just might have a shot. My only dream is that maybe, somehow, in some strange world the Illinois Primary on March 16 will mean something. CNN doesn't even list it on their primary page. I guess CNN doesn't think we count.

---------------------------------------

What the hell is Crapple(TM)? I've heard speak of it, but my minature mind is having trouble figuring it out. As long as we're speaking of this weekend, Saturday is the Auf Wiedersehn party for the blogger who blogs even less than me, Brian. He'll be wending his way off to Yemen by way of Frankfort, so make sure you come and ask him all kinds of annoying questions.

---------------------------------------

That's enough from me. Rock and Roll.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home