Monday, January 26, 2004

Jen

Walrus wants to fuck. . .

This is one of the many brilliant lines from Comedy Sportz “Hot Karl”, which is the midnight show on Saturday night. It’s very funny, but a little too short.

I’m very excited about tonight’s Average Joe 2. On last week’s show, the “hot guys” kept saying things like ”They’re not going to know what hit them” or “just wait until we get there!” which became extraordinarily annoying, but I have to admit, I’m curious.

I cannot believe this cold weather. Someone needs to have a beach party; put some sand on the floor, turn up the heat and serve margaritas. . . Or maybe I should just travel to warmer climates. . . I dunno.

I’m very excited for March due to two things: 1) I will be visiting my friends in England! I scored really cheap tickets and I couldn’t say no. 2) I will also start my yoga teaching training course. It’s 12 crazy weeks, but I will be certified to teach when I am done. So cool.

What’s going on with everyone else!

Mike – I love the movie!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home