Tuesday, February 03, 2004

Jen

I want to rock with you

Last night, I went to Whole Foods to buy a couple simple items on my way home from work. As usual, I had a very nice cashier. However, if you are not familiar with how things work at Whole Foods, such as the fact that all the cashiers talk to their customers, to each other and well, just spend a whole lot of time conversing, then you could get a little annoyed with the way things work there. Anyway, I after a nice little chat with my cashier – I had about 5 items and we talked about the weather and how I recycle the brown paper bags, etc. – I told him I was going to use my debit card and he told me to “Rock it.” No one was with me to confirm the fact that I was told to “rock” my debit card, but all suspicions were confirmed that he did in fact say “rock it” when I was then asked to “rock the green button.” That’s a whole lot of rocking for paying with my debit card!

I’m pissed at myself for forgetting to pay a bill on time. I hate late fees. I’m usually so good at remembering that kind of stuff. Where the hell is my mind?

Greg, I am more than happy to welcome you back to the blogging world. I have a question for you. Now that you are home in the afternoons, do you watch Days of our Lives and eat Bon Bons?

Mike, I think I am bringing some peeps to Crapple this Friday. You have peaked my curiosity with this prize. How did you get such info from the bartender? Is it the same one that shouts “PAY ATTENTION!!!” who told you? Last time I had my eye set on this blow up snake/floatation device thing (fine, so I really had no clue what it was. I just wanted to win it!) and I walked away empty handed. I’m hoping to cash in this time.

I have “Baby be Mine” by Michael Jackson (off Thriller) in my head. What a good album. Speaking of the Jackson’s – why do they have to molest little children and show boobs to get people to buy their albums? I think it’s time to think of a better way to sell music.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home