Monday, January 12, 2004

Jen

I like the fast girls best and I think she likes me too

Apparently there are some problems with blogger so we have no new writers for now. : (

For the first time in ages, I was hit on by a girl. I was pretty oblivious to it all because she was intoxicated and saying the usual drunken compliments. She just recently started seeing a friend of mine so I've met this girl about three times thus far. Anyway, while my friend was around and about, I kept her propped up against the fridge so she wouldn’t fall over.

After hearing repeatedly that I was “so nice and so cool” our conversation continues as follows:

Girl: Do you want to have a good time tonight?
Me: I always have a good time.
Girl: No, I mean a good time.
Me: What do you mean?
Girl: You know . . . a good time.
Me: Oh.

So that was Friday.

The rest of my weekend was really nice as well. I got to spend pretty much the whole time with Matt, which has become a wonderful constant to my weekends.

Today I’m going to try to get some actual work done at home – working on some prints, cleaning, doing laundry- all the stuff that I tend to avoid throughout the weekend.

How was everyone else’s weekend?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home