Thursday, January 08, 2004

Jen

I'm alright, alright.

Can someone tell me why I am still at work?

Mike, it seems like you had a pretty eventful time off. Has your week back been as hellish as mine? Actually, It's hasn't been all that bad besides the whole getting up in the morning part. Once I'm here, the transition from wake up to work mode takes me a little longer than usual, but for the most part, it's been going smoothly.

I hope this is cool with everyone, but I thought for the new year, we could have yet another new voice for the blog. Hopefully, he'll chime in soon.

Here is a picture of me that rules and I like to share. I call it "self-portrait on copy stand". It's on my buddy Jon's website. Oh, I just realized something. It's not labeled with my name. It's on the last row, first picture.

I 'm not sure why I have an obsession with Ninja's lately, actually I think that it has to be due to Kill Bill. After that movie, all I wanted to do is go out and kick ass. That's why Matt rules as a special man friend. He got me a blow dart gun for Christmas. It's called "the Predator". Awesome. On the same note, I bouught Matt a training Ninja sword called a Bokken. Here is part of the decription of sword.

The reasons for this are that a Bokken is lighter and easier to carry, there is no risk of cutting oneself, Bokken are very easy to camouflage since they can be stained or painted, and, when using proper techniques, a Bokken can easily break bones and damage internal organs.

I guess you can call it a Ninja Christmas.

Well, I have to meet up with Beck and Christie tonight, so I'm off.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home