Monday, February 09, 2004

Jen

So true funny how it seems
always in time, but never in line for dreams.
Head over heels when toe to toe.
This is the sound of my soul,
this is the sound


At Crapple on Friday, someone actually asked me to bitch slap them and so I did. It's hard to believe, but this is the second time that someone has asked me to do this. Anyway, I'm a pro at the bitch slap, so if you want it, be prepared to have your ears ring.

Also at crapple, I won my first bit o'crap which is this game called Nu Jam Guitar. It's a phallic-looking guitar dealie that you have to repeat what the NuJam plays. It gets boring in about 5 minutes, but boy, I will tell you it was damn exciting to win! And it's also very exciting to write NuJam!

Mike - you won the special prize, didn't you? Does it rock? or rule?

I got this 3 song EP from Duvall with the song Racine on it, and also a cover of the song True - first done by Spandau Ballet. (Please go to this website - it's playing the song!) Anyway, it's awesome. I think Josh sings it better.

Time to go play with my NuJam.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home