Monday, March 15, 2004

Jen

I don't want to get back into the ring
-The Dismemberment Plan

I just made a trip to kinko's to buy some nice resume paper. You never really realize how much that stuff costs, especially when you don't want to be wasting money on frivolous things. Anyway, I've been out of this whole job hunt thing for over two years and I feel like I don't know the proper procedure. I submitted two applications through ads in The Reader. Neither ad had a phone number, so do I look up the organization and then call them to see if they got my resume or not? Is that too eager? Anyone know this policy?

Friday was another nice and inexpensive evening in with good old fashioned board games (B and G - I think my house owes you some cash for beer). Saturday, Matt and I bought $2 kites from walgreens and flew them by the lake. It was so windy and cold, but really a nice way to spend the afternoon. Sunday we slept in. No parade, no green river. I 'll have to partake in the green beer this Wednesday. Let's pray for beer specials!

I'm hanging around school right now to meet up with a friend of mine. Damn it's freezing out! Anyway, I'm almost wishing I hadn't made plans because it's supposed to get cooler and maybe snow. When is spring again? How come it's only nice in Chicago when I'm not here?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home