Friday, April 16, 2004

Jen

I got 99 problems and the bitch isn't one.
-Jay-Z

Here is a phone call I picked up at work the other day:

Crazy Lady: Hi, do you have informational brochures about the museum?

Me: Well, I can send you the annoucement cards for the current show and our membership application that has an outline af the museum's history.

Crazy lady getting very excited: That's great! I keep telling my friends about how you guys have all these halograms and they don't believe me!

Me: I'm sorry. We don't have any halograms, we have lots of photographs.

Quiet on her end.

Me: We have photography, no halography.

Crickets.

Me. hello?

Lady, very sad: You mean you don't have any halograms?

Me: No, just a lot of pictures.

Lady: oh, ok.

Apparently, I tore her dreams to shreds. She hung up before I could tell her that there is a Museum of Halography and I could find her the number if she held on.

Doesn't this weather rule!!! I took a day off from work yesterday and Matt and I went to the park to fly kites. As a gift, Matt brought me this huge parrot kite. This little girl was in love with it. She kept instructing me where to stand and asking me if she could fly it. The cutest thing had to be when she she said. "It's so windy, my hat keeps flying off." When I write it, it doesn't sound as cute as when she said it, but trust me, it was very cute.

The little boys were more attracted to Matt's kite which is a drogon fly. this little boy came up to Matt and said: "tu, yo. fly." and motioned to the sky.

Ok. who is going to see Kill Bill Vol. 2 tonight? I am so excited! I just wish that it wasn't so damn expensivve to see a film.

Also, I really want to go and see Pinback play tomorrow night, so I need to choose one and go with it. I think that Pinback wins.

I have to go tend to the halograms. Have a nice weekend!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home