Thursday, April 29, 2004

Jen

i'd squeeze a heart through my fingertip but i type too slow to make expressions stick.
-Death Cab for Cutie

Another day at work . . .

Lady walks in: Do you have a typewriter?

Me: No?

Lady: Hmm, maybe I'll go to the library, I bet they have one.

I'm not sure why anyone would walk into a museum and ask if there was a typerwriter. I'm figuring that you probably only ask for one if there were plans to use it or buy it. However, I could be wrong.

There hasn't been much going on with me lately. I've been sick for the past week and my cold has finally gone away. Have you seen those Emergen"C"'s? I swear by them. I've been drinking them all week and I'm feeling much better.

I'm here early again and I don't know what do to with myself. Anyone have a fun website to look at?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home