Monday, May 10, 2004

Jen

I'm a waste like you, with nothing else to do.
May I waste your time too.

-Green Day

Wow, blogger's new format is crazy!

Does anyone else think that it is impossible to work when it is this nice outside? I having troble getting anything done. I feel like I'm just waiting for the clock to change to 4 when I'm going to leave today. I have to spend my evening in Art Chicago at Navy Pier, helping galleries pack up and return to where ever they came from. It's nice because I get extra money, but at the same time, when the weather is finally nice, I want to spend any extra time enjoying it.

I had a pretty quiet weekend after the opening on Friday. I did get to send a nice afternoon with Christie on Sunday where we discovered that Crate and Barrell has no signs. That's right. You can have a list of everything you need and even a description of the section the item can be found in, but it's still impossible to find. Why? Because even if the description for the item is "dinnerware," there is no sign or direction as to where the dinnerware section is. They formulate the store so you wander around for hours, looking at pretty vases and margarita glasses you don't need but end up buying while you are looking for what you really need to buy. Clever bastards! Christie also suggested putting everything is alphabetical order or by color - now I think that is a cool store idea.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home