Sunday, August 15, 2004

Jen

Here's the deal thus far:

1)We do not have a place yet. Apparently since I am currently jobless, I am supposed to write on the applications for apartments that I have a co-signer if necessary. Hello? I'm 25 - I need a cosigner still? Anyway, we have finally gotten call backs on two places - both in Venice, so hopefully one of those two will pan out.

2)The interview went . . . ok. Here's what happened. I apllied for the position of registrar at this gallery, the position was already filled, so they had me come and interview for a front desk receptionist. I would have galdly taken the job, well, because I need money. The interview basically consisted of the person who currently had the job telling me how she sometimes had to greet people at the front desk AND answer the phone at the same time and that it was very busy and stressful. I replied with "wow, sound really exciting and I'm up for the challenge." Then the director would say, you have a lot of experience and wouldn't you be bored answering phones? Why in gods name did you have me in for? So they said that they have interviews scheduled for the rest of the week so when they have gone over everything, they would get back to me. So frustrating!

3) The weather is so nice, it's hard to be mad. I do really miss everyone so much and I will call everyone and talk everyone's ear off as soon as I can do it in my own home.

Miss you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home