Tuesday, August 31, 2004

Becky

Weekend update:
My niece is now 1 year old. She can almost walk and had chocolate cake all over her face, but so did Greg so it's not anything too exciting. Wisconsin was full of rain, but it was OK. We ordered pizza and watched Office Space with my parents. My little sister had to leave the room during the lumberg sex scene cause she couldn't watch it with my parents in the room. I don't think they were even paying attention.

Something I've been meaning to blog about for months:
I've been hearing these strange Donald Trump Office Depot commercials on the radio on my drive to work in the mornings.
They start with Trump making some wierd statement, like today it was "everybody seems to be getting married so young these days". Then he goes into about a 1 min commercial for Office Depot.
Then he goes into a 2-3 minute rant about whatever topic he had brought up. Today he talked about marriage and how everybody in Hollywood is getting married too young - they should really wait until they are older. He brought up Drew Barrymore, Britney Spears and a few others. He made little to no sense and it was very unclear why he felt the need to speak about this.
I have also heard him speak about drinking and drugs and money management and love lives and other strange topics. Last week he talked about Oprah and how great she is.
Has anybody else heard these things? What is up with this and why does Office Depot keep funding these things????

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home