Wednesday, September 01, 2004

Jen

Hi! I know it's been ages. I'm actually at the L.A. public library in Venice - very close to where I live - using the computer. I have exactly 20 minutes, so hopefully I won't use oall my time on this post.

Here is what's been going on, all list style like I like to do so much.

1)I am still job hunting but I had a very promising interview this morning. I also have another interview tomorrow so any job right now would rule. Well, I would love to work at the place I interviewed at this morning. Everyone cross your fingers.

2) Our place is very nice - we are pretty much settled minus our closet which is a big mess of shit right now. We have two stray cats that live under our back porch that are not very nice, but they don't really bother us EXCEPT that they have fleas. How do we know this? Well, you can see it on them, first and foremost. They also taunt little josie through the back door and there is about a 1/2 inch gap under our door and well, I saw a little flea on Josie. So we had to remove the kitties from under our porch but they still hang around the front yard which I think is better (kind of).

3)I have some work in a show in Chicago. i don't have the address on me of the place, but as soon as I do, I will let you know so that you too can go see my pictures - if you want to.

4)If i get a job, I will be back in town September 25 for my friend's, Jeremy, wedding. If so, I want to see everyone Friday night. More on that once I have a job.

5)The only celebrity I have spotted is the host from Street Smarts that, at home is on at midnight on channel 9 or something, but actually makes prime time out here on shitty california tv! amazing! Anyway, he was interviewing people on the 3rd Street Promenade in Santa Monica.

6) I may be in Vegas this weekend to visit my parents and my friend Byron who is out there with his family. Fun times! Hey - remember when we went to Vegas Beck and Greg? How long ago was that?

7) Finally - I miss everyone. I can't wait until we get the internet at home so I can e-mail/blog/send pictures of fun stuff out here. And thanks for all the birthday wishes too. I had a nice day, even though I wish I was at home spendingit with you guys.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home