Tuesday, August 17, 2004

Becky

So my little sister calls me the other night and she's all upset. She's crying and asks me to help calm her down. I'm a little concerned, but I know she can be dramatic. Here's basically how the conversation went:
-Becky, I'm so upset!!!! I don't know what to do!!
-What's wrong? how can I help?
-You will never believe what I found out today - I'm just so upset I don't know how this could've happened!!
-What is it - are you okay?
-Well, its just that I found out that Laura (our older sister) is voting for Bush!
-What?
-I just don't understand how someone in our family - someone who grew up with us could vote for that monster!!!
-Well, people are allowed to have their own political views, just make sure that you get out and vote....
blah blah blah, so on and so forth for about 15 minutes until I finally managed to change the subject.

Not that I support Bush or anything, but I am certainly not losing sleep over my sister's voting habits, when she will most likely be too distracted on election day to even remember to vote. who knows if she's even registered!

ok I should work now - more later....

ps-wish greg luck on his first day of school orientation. the kids come next week. ahhhhh!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home