Tuesday, December 21, 2004

Becky

Nice new layout. very chic. love it.

so sorry about the delay of posting. I first wrote that life has been crazy lately but life is always crazy (I know this is very chiche), and I'm wondering how I can change. I kept using the wedding as a placeholder as in "things will calm down after the wedding" that was in july. Now its "things will calm down after the holidays" but I really don't think that they will. so its time to change. and when its time to change you've got to rearrange who you are and what you're gonna do. so overall its time to listen to the brady bunch.

that's my vent for today.

On a lighter note part of the craziness after the holiday's involves a trip to LA to visit friends! yay!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Jen said...

Yay! I put comments back! Also another feature of this new set up is that pasts can be e-mailed to other people. I'm not sure if we say anything that is really e-mailable, but now we have the ability. Anyway, I am super excited about your visit! I hope that Greg can come too!

7:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home