Friday, July 08, 2005

Jen

I found this crammed into my car door yesterday. And again today. I guess they really want me to go.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Apparently, a “Grunion Party” (not to be confused with a Funyun Party. Okay, that wasn’t funny. Sorry.) is basically a gathering near the ocean to watch grunions emerge from the ocean and lay eggs on the beach, where they are followed by the male fish that will soon after fertilize them. Now, I don’t know if you can read this on the back of this flyer in the description, but in caps, it says “SEX CRAZED FISH.” Who doesn’t want to witness SEX CRAZED FISH! Tell me? Not only that, but the front of this says that children are encouraged to come, and really, who wants their children to miss SEX CRAZED FISH.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

So, I am going to go and bring my camera, and hopefully we can get some of the fish sex action on film.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

fish on fish action is hot.

8:49 PM  
Blogger Joseph Pindelski said...

I didn't know lesbians mated in the ... wait ... oh, nevermind.

5:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home