Wednesday, June 22, 2005

Jen

All day, I've had "As Your Ghost Takes Flight" by Saves the Day in my head. Actually, I've had one line in my head, and because I couldn't remember all the words, I kept repeating "You've got a parade stuck in your teeth. . ." Now, I know damn well he isn't saying "parade" but I couldn't for the life of me remember what he did have stuck there. I went through the list of items that can be logically stuck in one's teeth throughout the day: popcorn? spinach? some other weird food? floss? Of course, around 5:00, after a whole day of a parade being stuck in his teeth, I finally remembered that it was a granade.

Here's an article that Brian mentioned to me in the comments of my previous post and wanted to share. It's about a friend of ours from Grad school, Kerry Skarbakka, who, at the end of his time at Columbia, was already getting notice for his work. I thought this article was hilarious. It's funny how people can find something offensive in everything, even if they don't know the whole story.

Just curious, but who else that reads this is also a subscriber to Netflix? I've become obsessed lately with the "Friends Section"; you can take quizes on your friends movie tastes, recommend movies and rate them and all sorts of other wonderful things. Just as I was checking today, Brian recommended this movie called "Tape" and Byron and Dave recommended "Superbabies: Super Geniuses 2." How hilarious is that? Anyway, please be my Netflix friend because I already spend way too much time on the internet and need something else to check.

Just as an FYI - I have not seen my stalker since last week. With luck, that was the last time. Thanks for your supportive e-mails on how to deal with a psycho. : )

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home