Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Jen

Ding dong the witch is dead!

A certain manager- one that I have wanted to hurt in many various ways for being too high strung and well, a downer, to say the least - at one of my places of work, quit yesterday! Bring it on!

Not only that, but the crazy dress code has been changed, so now I can wear gym shoes, shorts, hats, you name it. I nearly cried yesterday.

I am also getting back some pretty change from the goverment for taxes, so it looks like I will be back in sunny California for my birthday as I had hoped. It's so exciting knowing that a vacation is in my future.

Basically, the beginning of this week started out right. Finally.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What season are we in these days? Spring 1 or Spring 2? Or maybe Summer 1? I'm fascinated by the the GAP.

1:55 PM  
Blogger Jen said...

It's the beginning of Summer 1. Can you believe it?

6:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Given how warm it was today (Friday, 77 Degrees) Summer 1 seems about right.

9:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home