Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Jen

Dude, they just sprayed for cockroaches here at work and look what just exploded out of the wall!

Image hosting by Photobucket

Okay, so there are no giant bugs, but they did spray here. Should they really be doing that while I am in here? The guy who did the spraying didn't even have a mask on. However, he was missing quite a few teeth and didn't really speak in full sentences, so I'm guessing every job has it's price.

The past two weeks, my wonderful friend, Ken, has been in town and staying with Matt and I. He left for home (Tokyo) on Monday. It's been a lot of fun, and that is basically why I haven't been too active blogging. We took some fun pictures at the Milwaukee Art Museum that I will add later.

Speaking of posting pictures. . . I think Jen and I are living the same life. Freaky.

Tonight Matt and I have free tickets to see the Bulls v. the Orlando Magic. I have never been to a professional basketball game, and it's kinda sad that I'll finally see the Bulls now that no one cares about them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home