Friday, March 17, 2006

Jen

Happy St.Patrick's Day!

The luck of the Irish has caused me to find three dead cockroach bodies at the gallery. The first one I found I wasn't sure if it was dead or not, and I stabbed it repeatedly with a pair of scissors. It was dead. Anyway, thought it might be gross to then use said scissors on paper and whatnot, so I ran them under boiling hot water for 20 minutes. It was like a little steam room in the kitchen when I was done. Nothing like steam around fine art prints and paintings!

I hope that doesn't deter anyone from coming out to River North this eve for all the exciting gallery openings (remember, the cockroaches were dead) where I will be working. So, check out this for a full list of all openings and I'll see you later!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home