Thursday, March 02, 2006

Jen

I had a sad and pathetic dream that I checked this blog and there were posts and more posts from all our contributors. Can't I dream of anything better? Then I awoke to have "Running with the Night" by Lionel Richie in my head. Someone shoot me.

Just so you know, all gift giving and wedding related things went well. Dustin and Laura had a beautiful wedding (at least what we saw of it) and the reception was a blast.

Back to the grind of way too much work and not another day off until who knows when. Seriously, if you or someone you know knows of any job openings for a full time gallery assistant or artist related jobs, please e-mail me. I’m not sure how much more of this I can stand.

Crazy times here at the gallery today – both our main phone lines and fax line are dead. It just proves to me once again how much AT&T/SBC suck it. I’ve been on the phone with these assholes all day on my cell phone, and although I have to keep reminding them that we have NO PHONE SERVICE, they keep telling me they’ll call me back. Um, HELLO!!!!! WE HAVE NO PHONE SERVICE!!!! I don’t want them calling me on my cell phone when I’m not actually at work. They managed to get our second phone line to work after mass amounts of bitching on my part, so at least I can reach the outside world.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home