Monday, May 08, 2006

Jen

So many exciting things happen at the Gap! A man, who I now fondly refer to as "Tails" due to not one, but TWO lovely braided tails from the back of his hairline (very similarly to Jordan Knight of New Kids on the Block fame) asked me for my number. It wasn't so much the tails or asking me for my number that repulsed me, more of the question "do you got any babies?" that really did it for me. What a charmer.

Matt and I have started training for the Marathon in December. We ran 2 miles Saturday, and our next run is scheduled for tomorrow. If it wasn't for Matt, I'd be telling you that I ran the 2 miles while in all reality, I would have been sitting on the couch at home reading a book. Anyway, we are still working out the kinks in our website, but it should be up and running (no pun intended) soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home