Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Jen

Out of complete boredom, I read an article about celebrity baby names. Did you know that Jason Lee's son's name is Pilot Inspektor? (yes there is a "k" in place of the "c" in inspector.) What do you call the kid? Pilot? Inspektor? Maybe Pi for short? I don't know. This has made me think that I have to think of some baby names that are up to par in the celebrity world. No, I'm not preggers, but there is nothing wrong with thinking ahead. Here are some names that Matt, his band Virus . . . attack! and I came up with.

BOY NAMES:

Baron Von Dal Santo -Matt's last name is Dal Santo, which in Italian, means "of the Saints." This name always cracks me up because the translation is "Noble Man of the of the Saints" plus its good old fashioned German and Italian all rolled into one.

Bonaventure Boniface (translation: good luck benevolent one)

Gozer Bowser- Matt and I have always been big fans of Ghost Busters and Mario Brothers, so why not name our child after all powerful beings? Besides, I hear Gozer was very big in Sumeria.

Buckskip

Wicked Guitar Solo or Weedelee Deedelee (the sound of a wicked guitar solo)

GIRL NAMES:

Spicy Blackbean Burger, Spicy, for short - we are all vegetarians. What do you want?

Dandelion Goodgarden

Diet Coke Sponge Cake


Last minute combinations:

With the ever so popular combining celebrity couple names, like Bennifer or TomKat, what if we named our child a combination of us?

Jatthew
Jennithew
Jattifer
Mattifer
Mennithew
Mennifer

2 Comments:

Blogger David said...

ZOOOOOL!

7:50 PM  
Blogger Joseph Pindelski said...

Diet Coke Sponge Cake made me pee myself. I hope she marries into nobility, so she can be:

Lady Diet Coke Sponge Cake of Wessex.

11:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home