Tuesday, August 01, 2006

My reunion is coming up in late September, and I'm still on the fence about it. Sure, it's at Joe's on Weed Street (<-- at least 7000 spots behind The Hansa Clipper on a list of "Top Places To See In Chicago"), but curiosity will probably get the best of me. Why got fat? Who got skinny? Who works at Jiffy Lube? I NEED answers for all of those. That, and I'll get to see some of the old Hesterman bloggers for the first time in ages (assuming they show up). We weren't promised heavy appetizers, but the open bar "only" costs $50 if you pay in advance ($65 at the door).

As for other happenings in my life, I'm currently growing massive sideburns and staying out of the sun.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Go to the reunion. I had a blast at mine. I was a total middle of the road presence at my HS: not the most popular, best athlete or smartest but I fit in well with almost everybody and it was great to see some people who've I've remained in touch with.

Plus if you're single it's a great place to possibly hook up with old flames. The hottest girl at our reunion was our valedictorian who was a bit frumpy in H.S. and blossomed into a full-on hottie with a PhD. Everyone was cozying up to her.

2:21 AM  
Blogger plastic passion said...

My high school didn't HAVE a reunion, and I was so very excited to go. You should go. What harm can it do?

10:54 AM  
Blogger Megan said...

Mine was a brat fry and a kegger and I refused to go. I don't really regret it because I see all those fools at Thanksgiving and Christmas, anyway. Maybe my 15 year?

10:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home