Friday, June 30, 2006

Am I the only fool who doesn't have Monday off? I actually didn't set foot in the office today, but that's only because I took a vacation day for a doctor's appointment. As I opened the door to his office, I got a call letting me know that the doctor "couldn't make it today." I was then informed that the receptionist "tried" to call me yesterday, but I didn't pick up. I guess answering machine technology (actually voice mail in this case) hasn't reached Jefferson Park yet.

So, when is the next Jen/Matt party happening? Our last hang-out session was a little short.

2 Comments:

Blogger Jen said...

If it makes you feel any better, I will be selling clothes to undeserving people on Monday. You are not alone.

We are planning on doing something (BBQ maybe?) towards the end of July or near my birthday in August. You're right - our short visit at German Fest wasn't enough. I know we always say we should plan bowling but we never do. I really should get on that!

11:32 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I will second the bowling thing, don't forget me.

12:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home