Sunday, February 11, 2007

Jen

In case you are all wondering, I got up the nerve to go and cut my hair. My head has never felt lighter!

Today is my first knitting class that I am taking with friend and fellow Blogger, Becky (whose name doesn't show up on this blog anymore because she hasn't posted in ages. . .) Bloom Yoga Studio, which is just a couple of blocks from my house, is hosting this knitting class- 3 classes, 2 hours per class, for $65. They even supply all the materials. It was almost too good to be true. I figured if I'm stuck inside during this crappy weather, might as well make something while I'm watching TV, right?

I know it's a little late to post about the Superbowl, but man, didn't that game suck? I even pulled out my 7 inch vinyl of the Superbowl Shuffle in hopes for victory after we scored the first touchdown, and then sheepishly put it away after we began to lose. I'd love to say "maybe next near," but let's get real. Who knows when the Bears will see another Superbowl. For shame.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home