Saturday, September 01, 2007

Jen

I just spoke to my sister this morning, and she alerted me to the fact that Seth Green was on Jay Leno last night and actually recounted our meeting in the Santa Monica Promenade Garage! Check out this video! (to get straight to the story - fast forward to the 5:18 mark.)



Here is my version below, posted on July 19th:

I also ran into Seth Green. Well, not literally. But we had a very short conversation, only because I had no idea who he was until he started talking, I heard his name and I got a better look at him. I was in the elevator at the 4th street parking garage in Santa Monica, when I heard someone yelling for me to hold the doors. I couldn't find the button right away, but I managed to before I started heading towards the ground floor. The doors open, and there he is, Seth Green, lying on his back. He slipped on the tile by the elevator. I asked him if he was okay, and he said he was fine - that is when his girlfriend, lady friend, whoever, said, "Seth, are you okay" which is when I realized who he was. I rode the elevator down with them and kept thinking of ways to discreetly take a picture.

1 Comments:

Blogger Mike Anonymous said...

Aww crap - by the time I was able to check your email and this post, the video had been removed! Oh well...it's a cool story anyway.

10:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home