Tuesday, March 27, 2001

Becky



It's meeting day.

The only good thing about meeting day is that I get a free lunch. This did not used to be a good thing though. We used to get these really gross box lunches from Baker's Square. I mean you get a free piece of pie and everything, but the sandwiches are just not good at all. So I convinced the secretary to make the switch over to the original sandwich factory and now I am a hero around the office. so many good things to choose from! Today it's the grilled three-cheeses. What can I say, it's the little things that make me happy.

So I am sorry that I cannot make it to yoga tonigt. I will miss crazy Mary and her relaxing talks. Watch out for Superman pose, I think she might break that out tonight. either that or the headstands, but I have to say I like when we do headstands-I can do a mean tripod.

Last night I watched the 10:00 news, which is pretty depressing, but I was quite amused by a story about a boy who is on trial for stealing $15. I guess he was supposed to steal some drugs and went into the wrong apartment and only found $15 and got caught stealing it. What are you doing? 15 dollars?! get a job and work for like 2 hours! (Please note: This might not be totally true because I was half asleep when I watched this, but it made me laugh alot anyways)

Time to work.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home