Wednesday, May 09, 2001

Becky

Puro Dolar. (Pure Pain)

Not only is that the name of an excellent song that is a favorite among greg's house, but also what I woke up to this morning with one of the worst charlie horses I have ever had. The good part was now that I don't have a roomate so I can scream as loud as I want. Usually its my foot that cramps up (ask greg, its really funny when it happens when we are on the phone) but at like 4 am my leg just went nuts. I blame yoga. but yoga was good, especially with the newly washed mats that are extra-sticky.

So Greg is gone again today! and I am stuck here waiting for bowls that are lost in the wal-mart warehouse. he's chillin on the northwest side right now hopefully he will stop at jade dragon and get a heart with my name it in.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home