Monday, May 14, 2001

Jen

A blogger is down! I repeat a blogger is down!

Why is blogger sucking right now? I tried to post a blog approximately 15 times on Friday and I was denied each time. It looks like ok plus three has been abandoned! Good thing Beck and Greg got one in already!

My throat still hurts. My condition was not helped at all on Friday night, where the whole gang went to Champaign to see our very own Greggy be a rockstar with his band (where I got to be on stage and take photos!) and then later going to that country western bar, where I drank old style and had a shot of mouth wash that went down surprising smooth. Hmmm.

I still don’t have a voice really, and I have to be at crappy ass work and answer phones.

I slept a lot this weekend, probably because I am sick, even though I am in denial right now. Saturday was tame. I just hung out with Pat, which is fine. Sometimes you need a few days like that.

I’m figuring that this may be the longest blog ever. Probably because, if I ever get in the damn thing, I might only be able to make one post.

Barb just gave me these weird cheetos that make your tongue change different colors rather than orange. The o’s make your tongue green and the x’s blue, and yet, they still taste like cheetos! Amazing!

I haven’t heard the new Weezer song yet, but I kinda don’t care. All I’ve heard is that it doesn’t sound like the old Weezer that we know and love. So, I won’t be rushing out to by the green album; that is not until they put out a single with a better title than “hash pipe.” Unless, of course, someone wants to buy it for me, in which case I will not refuse it.

Ok, maybe it's not that long after all. At least I will finally get to post!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home