Thursday, May 10, 2001

Jen

Um…. morning.

Two things happened to me yesterday. One good: Pat got his flat tire fixed and he can drive again! Thank you! One bad: some asshole thought it would be a jolly time to walk on the hood of my car then precede jump on the roof, therefore denting it in and leaving many scratches and footprints. I nearly had a heart attack when I saw it. Pat flagged down some cops and all they said they could do was file a report for my insurance company. So, in order to avoid higher car insurance bills, I didn’t even bother. Pat spent a good 20 minutes popping the roof out. He a did a pretty good job and it looks almost normal.

I never ever had a problem where Pat lived until now. He lives near the Robert Taylor Homes, and as I told everyone, including my mom (who doesn’t know about the above incident) that I never feel unsafe over there, which is true. I used to have to walk through the projects to get to school and I never had any problems until now. So I’m really pissed and I feel kinda violated. Why would someone just randomly pick my car and want to damage it? I don’t know.

To quote Japhy of the Dharma Bums, by Jack Keroauc, “Bad Karma produces good Karma.” So, at this point, I like to write a little something about what I said yesterday. I was pretty pissed at a certain person, so I will say I’m sorry for writing those things – I was just in a mood. He is an all around good guy, so I feel bad ripping on him like I did.

Ahhh, I feel better. Now all I have to do is make final arrangements for tonights gathering with some good Normal folks, and wait anxiously for The Plan.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home